03/03/2013

The Lion King

Waddup?

So last time I saw the Lion King I was about 8 and I've basically forgotten the storyline..I mean I remember the whole Mufasa dying scene and Hakuna Matata but apart from that I have no more memories :'( so today I decided to rewatch it and here are my reactions to different scenes. My reactions will either be gifs or in purple

The starting scene with the sun rising:
OH! I saw this on tumblr before..IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE SONG
:O

Simba Sneezing:
My reaction:

Just can't wait to be King song:
Reaction:
OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KIIIIING
Seeing Scar:
Reaction:
Wow..I used to hate that bitch but now..WE ARE ONE :O Apart from
the fact I haven't killed anyone.

Mufasa Dying:
Reaction:
Timon and Pumbaa:
Reaction:

Hakuna Matata:
Reaction:
IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYYYYS
HAKUNA MATATA!

Rafiki's lesson:
Reaction:
So inspiring :D

Now I'm getting bored of this xD I just wanna watch the end..sorry..

Misha xo

3 comments:

  1. I love that show! Wasn't there a Lion King 2?

    Yeah there was! :D I need to watch that one. I haven't watched Lion King for...3 years. xD

    You just inspired me to watch it AGAIN! Thanks Misha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NUMBER 2!? :O I need to watch that xD

      No probs :D

      Delete
  2. I saw both one and two!

    I watched one in 3D in September 2011--theatres!

    This is a performance from American Idol of the theme song-- epic!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxoW_oXs2jw

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth