11/02/2013

Wow, yeah you're my FRIEND(!)

If you're confused about above ^^

Don't worry, it's not aimed at you unless you have met me in real life and come to my school, then it may be about you. So people on the internet do not worry. Unless the next stories sound familiar because then it's about you!

Okay so these two girls who I'll call Zoe (Because in RL her name begins with Z) and Frankie (Because when we were best buds she called me Isabelle and I called her Francesca as a joke so no one knew what we were on about)

ANYWAY-

So there are several stories!

1) Before the start of the Winter Holiday, right on the last day. Me, Zoe&Frankie were walking home together. So I want to quickly go into a shop and buy some sweets/candy when they say this-

Zoe: I have to go home quick so I can't wait long
Frankie: Yeah me too, take your time.

OKAY OKAY TIME OUT! Bitch, you really gonna say "Take your time"? How old do you think I am? 5?










Anyway continuing with my story. So I go into the shop and buy the sweet, I swear I didn't even take 2 minutes. By the time I come back they are already down a whole road!

I have this very nice diagram to show you: (The road is even longer than the one on the diagram)
Click to enlarge if you can't see the writing!
Back to the story! Anyway so I speed walk to catch 'em up to you know ask why they left me and why they didn't wait. They start speed walking too and then GO THE WAY I DON'T GO!

You see at one point they have the choice to either turn or go straight ahead. Me I can only go straight ahead otherwise I'll be further from my house. So before I get to catch up to them the fucking bitches decide to go the other way.

That's not the first time!

2) I go to the shops and when I come out they're gone. I'm just like IDGAF, I get the bus and as I pass them  I give them a dirty look which they didn't even see. If I wasn't in public I would have even taken it to this stage:


3) We all get the bus together and then they get off one stop before I usually get off. If I get off with them I can go through the busier place which I prefer anyway. If I get off a stop later I have to go through some alley way which I dislike. So I get off at the same stop as them. Then they run off. So I run up to them say.
"I'm not an idiot" and just walk past them with my head held high.

If you are Zoe and/or Frankie (though I doubt you are): Do you think I'm a fucking idiot? Bitches.
By the way if Zoe from Science happens to read this blog somehow and know it's me in some scary way (unless I tell you) it's not you..It's..um..I'll just say it:
Zalika.

If you're not. Sorry about this, just needed to rant. And WAHEEY You know one of the bitches names! Guess what? I'll tell you the other one too because I'm so fucking mad: It's SABRINA!!

Oh yeah Sabby, if you read this? Don't act like friends tomorrow in school, because you're just a ****!

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS XO

3 comments:

Respect The Planet Earth