28/02/2013

I have news Part 2

Well seems like a few of you are excited and like the whole idea if I make videos.

Now Obviously if I'm allowed to and I do make videos my first video will be an introduction so people know who I am otherwise that might be a bit weird.

But for my next video which I guess will be my first proper one I have a few ideas.

They are:


  • Reason I hate tomatoes: Now I think a lot of you know I dislike them but I have a few slightly funny stories about how tomatoes have ruined and just made my life one big joke. So I decided I could tell the world why I not only dislike tomatoes but why I FUCKING HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!
  • Awkward Period Moments: I have a few stories where I've been on my period or just include my period which were embarrassing and awkward. And just so you know, none of them are disgusting like I leaked or something..they're quite funny.
  • Annoying things parents do: So I've seen along the years through internet posts and just talking to my friends there are certain things my parents do that every other parent does too. So why not make a video about it?
  • A-Z of me: This was inspired by Phil's video A-Z of Me which I'll put after this list. Basically I think it'll be fun to make a video about random stuff about my life and since I'm going to be just starting out it's an easier way to let people know a bit about me quickly.
Okay but now I'm not sure which one to start with..so what can I do?

I KNOW. If you look to the right you'll see a multiple choice poll. Tick the two you think are most cool or funny and by next week when the poll closes that'll determine what video I do. The one with the most votes will be first and then second most votes will be second etc.

Also if you think one of these ideas are stupid or weird then just tell me, I don't mind. As much as I'm doing this for me you guys need to like it too *smiles*


PHIL'S A-Z OF ME VIDEO:
Misha xo

1 comment:

  1. I think the "Annoying things parents do" is my fave ^^

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth