20/01/2013

Hello!

"Look who decided to show her face!"

I know, I know, I'm sorry! Nothing interesting has happened in my life these past few days and well I had this idea for a blog post but I forgot D: It was in my mind in the morning but then my mum started talking about this random thing and made me forget. *cries*

So since I have nothing in my life, I was wondering if anyone could tell me stuff that's happened in your lives? You know so I don't feel like a failure who does nothing but go on the internet. I am addicted. Like actually addicted. Last week my mum told me to get off and guess what I did?

I CRIED!! I LITERALLY CRIED AND SAID "YOU CAN'T TAKE MY LAPTOP AWAY FROM ME! JUST LET ME STAY ON FOR 15 MORE MINUTES PLEASE!!"

Gosh Misha *facepalm* So yeah, anything interesting happen in your life? Tell me? Thank you and I hope to do much much more.

BYEEEEEE
Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth