15/01/2013

A short update of EPICNESS!!

HEEELLOOOO!!

My mum actually agreed, since my birthday is on a Sunday, my birthday present may be:

BEING ALLOWED TO CALL DAN AND PHIL ON THE RADIO SHOW AND TALK TO THEM!! Hopefully they'll still have their job and I'll be chosen and everything. Anyway so yeah, Imagine that!! I'll be able to talk to them for a few minutes, may not be a lot but to me it's just EPIC!!

If it's deffo happening I'll tell you guys, then you can tune in and see if you realise who I am xD.. I just hope, hope, hope everything goes well.

In other news- My Drama Teacher made a blogger account so she can write in our homework there xD. Gonna ask her tomorrow if I can follow it..BUT WHAT IF SHE READS MY BLOG!? She can't..can she? It's private? Well it's allowed to see by the public. Oh Gosh -_- what do I do?!?!

HEELP ME!!

Oh and if you remember when I said I was gonna change my birthday on FB, I'm taking it down ALL TOGETHER!! XD Let's see how many M*****F*****S Really know me ;)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth