04/08/2012

This is to all my friends.

I've gone through tough times lately and I've been such  and idiot until now, to realise my life is awesome and I never want to change it. It took me quite a long time to find out I've got everything I need.

I don't care that my blog only has 650 views. I used to but not anymore. Because at least people actually come on here. I don't care that people underestimate me because that's there problem not mine. I don't give two shits anymore. I'm just happy that my friends helped me, were there for me, I'm happy that they cared for me, made me stronger/ I don't think I could have done it without them. I'm literally crying tears of happiness. Here's a poem I wrote:

My Life:
My life isn't perfect, I have to admit
But I don't care, coz I love it
My life may be dull, but I don't give a shit
Coz it's my life and I choose how to live it

It's my life and I don't care what people say
I do what I want, when I want and what day
They can't tell me what to wear, listen to and play
I can do what and want and do it my way

It's my life but I couldn't live it without my friends and family
because they are the ones who help and support me
I don't care if people call me ugly
Coz with me family and friends I'm forever happy.

These are the people who this post is dedicated to:
  • Red Wing~
  • Petpet~
  • Coolgyal~
  • Bubbles~
  • Mockingjay~
  • Nessy~
  • Moody Burger~
  • SuperGirl~
  • Calm Dolphin~
  • Dangerous Leaf~
  • Naomi~
  • Kat Allen~
  • Shiny Joker~
  • Tiny Panda~
  • Short Leopard~
  • Avi Skye~
I just wanted to say Thank you Guys. I'll love you all forever and always and thanks for being there for me when I needed you all! You'll always be in my heart♥

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer

9 comments:

  1. *sniffle* That was beautiful. I love ya buddy *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh thats very nice!
    you know what will make me happy? NO SCHOOL FOR ETERNITY.
    uh fuck here i am acting emo when u ...found happiness lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL Coolgyal!! You crack me up :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks,Misha! *huggies* There are things that make me happy,but only 2 things can make me feel the best feeling. One of them is friends. And one of the friends,is you. :)

      Delete
  3. *smiles oddly* This brought a smile to mah face, and it made my day too. Lovely, lovely! Girl, you are awesome. *gives her a hug* You dont ever have to worry about being alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks Mish! You are great and I luv ya too! ♥ We'll always be there for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth