11/07/2012

Sports day Update plus a little thing!

Well first things first my Sports day update: I did say I wasn't competing but guess what? I AM!! I put myself/ was nominated for the 1500 metres and triple jump. I got first in the poptropolis games triple Jump let's hope I do well in the real one too eh? So I gotta have my trainers all tied up and tight. I also need to keep my body fit and healthy so I'm gonna go train everyday (hopefully) on my brother's treadmill. Wish me luck!!

The "plus a little thing" Today I was bored so I made a heart out of four in a row pieces!!
I did the heart outline to make sure you can see it!
 And here it is!! ^_^  So art can even come in board games xD! What's the weirdest thing you've used as art and if you've had sports day what events have you taken place in?? Oh and wish me luck. x

(I know this post is a little small but it's an update not the actual thing. But keep 'em peeled for the actual post!! [It'll be called something like "Super Gamer's Sports day!"])

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth