25/02/2013

School's back!

For those who didn't know: I had a whole massive week off!!



But today I started it again



But as sad as it sounds I actually had a pretty good day.

LET'S GO:

1) First two lessons were drama where we did a run through of our play. It was so long and awkward but my teacher said I did a great performance :D I just need to act more like a boy.

2) I then had Physics which was boring but I got to catch up with some friends.

3) I had maths in the computer room which is always fun. I mean just chilling with your friends talking while doing some random maths online is fun..I know a lot of people dislike maths but me and my friends help each other and we have fun while doing it due to making each other laugh.

4) After lunch I had Double P.E. which was boring first because of volleyball but then we did dancing and let's just say the dude was a little weird but funny and the dance moves were CRAZEY

Misha xo

5 comments:

  1. wooah! you're taking physics??? you're in 9th grade-- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their school system is different than our school system, RW. If I'm right, year 12 is pretty much college/upper school for them.

      (Oh yeah Misha, I was wondering but you guys don't call flashlights, "torches" do you? My friend was saying that and I wasn't sure if it was true.)

      Delete
    2. Okay so RW part one: If I was in America then I'd be in 9th grade but here I'm in 10th since we start school a year earlier ^_^

      RW part two: I do like volleyball but I'm short and I have weak upper arm strength so I suck at it :(

      PP part one: Yup :D We only go up to year 11 here then it's off to college..

      PP part two: Umm we call them both but mainly torches..

      Delete
    3. Ohhh.....

      :D Aw, I'm short too! HIGH-FIVE

      Ooh, my mom calls flashlights "torches" too, but she's not British. Guess what country she comes from...? :P

      Delete
  2. AND volleybal???!! how could you not like that?

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth