12/07/2012

My English Monologue

Okay so for English we have to write a monologue being an inanimate object. Instead of telling you what I am. I want you guys to read my monologue and guess what I am!! Here goes:

She traded a 50p coin for a packet of me and my family. Her fingers pulled out my brother right after she had opened the box. She popped him in her mouth, chewed him about and made bubbles occasionally. Many people spotted her and jogged towards her begging for us. She sighed and pulled, from her pocket, my home. My temporary home. She passed us out, luckily I was the last one so I wasn't taken. I watched the girls bite through my family's skin, turning them into sticky balls. I could hear their cries. I was the only one left. Within five minutes of having a new owner I had become alone. As they walked toward their school I could hear my sisters squelch under their white molars. As soon as they reached the gate, my family was out of their mouths and into the bins. My turn was next. She grabbed out the red box, the one I call home, and dragged me out. She unwrapped my silver blanket from me and placed me in between her crimson lips. I saw white squares close in on me. There was no way out. Her tongue slid me across her massive mouth. Once every bit of sweetness oozed out of me she spat me out like dirt. I was thrown into an enormous boundary which humanity calls a bin. Sometimes people swallow me. I have to try and push my way through their throats but I get stuck. Other times I'm chucked onto a grey slab, available for anyone to step on me. They then would drag me around with them. I even get put under a table, and left there waiting for an unexpected child to place their soft hands on me and shriek. It may sound like fun but I don't want to do this anymore. I know it's my job. My repetitive job but I want things to change. I am treated like nothing. Mankind takes me for granted. I want them to care for me, stroke my skin and hold me dear but I know that'll never happen. I'll always be something for them to chew on when their jaws are bored.

You like?? Oh and what do you think I am? Comment away!
==========================================
If you've been looking carefully you might have noticed I now have a wattpad widget on my blog. Well done for spotting it! Now please click on it to visit my wattpad and read my stories, however:

AS SAID BEFORE PLEASE DO NOT GO ON IT IF YOU'RE UNDER 13! INAPPROPRIATE SCENES ARE IN BOTH OF MY STORIES. THANK YOU.

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth