15/03/2014

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?


Gather Round! Gather Round! After 3 whole fucking months Minoo has returned. Holy shit call the hospital and tell them the ambulance is off because MINOO IS ACTUALLY ALIVE.

Yeah sorry about. Life's been casual. I have a new laptop which is fucking amazing but apart from that I have no excuse to why I haven't posted. Laziness. But that's not an excuse.

Not much has changed, I have realised I have over 20 exams coming up to summer. I will spend my 16th Birthday writing about why Christians are against abortion and whether it is ethical or not to use animals for medical testing and a really awkward picture of me will be in the year book.

I have also noted that I look badass as Bellatrix Lestrange, sadly I have no photographic evidence of that but when I do I will post it. Along with that, I have made the observation that the dude who runs a toy shop down my road is a sexist fuck and I'm no longer buying from there to ensure I don't anger myself, my mum is freaking talented when it comes to art and construction and I need to have my hair out and curly more because I look stunning when usually I don't.

Other great things in my life is I've started to watch My Mad Fat Diary (which is amazing and I highly recommend it) and I have found a group of friends who actually like and care about me which is amazing. Also my best friend is a boy magnet which is unsurprising since she is fucking beautiful but I might be slightly jealous as I haven't been in contact with a teenage boy for years (unless you count my best friends brother and his friend but like they're my friends so doesn't really count as being in contact with them if you get what I mean) Also I'm going to a mixed school (sixth form) next year so awkward.

That's really it.
Catch ya later.
-Minoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth