27/02/2013

I have some news..

Hello people

Okay so for a few months I've been thinking about this, now all I need is my mums permission (she's thinking about it) But I want to make youtube videos.

There's a backstory to this:

At the age of 11/12 me and my friend Nessy made videos together for fun. They're weird, random and I cringe everytime I see them now but I can't lie and say it wasn't fun.
Then last year summer when my brother used to wake me up, he'd film it to show me afterwards what I nightmare I am in the morning(afternoon really)
As payback I used to take his phone in the middle of the night and film random stuff while annoying him as he was sleeping. This may sound cruel but it was Ramadan (which is the period of time Muslims fast) because of that I would wake my brother up every day around 3am so we could have breakfast ready for the day ahead.

The reason I would wake him was because he would go to sleep but I'd stay up.

Anyway now several months ago me and my friend decided we wanted to make videos again but ones that aren't so cringy. The thing is she wants to keep them between us and I respect that but also, upon watching all these youtubers I've really wanted to be a youtuber myself. Not because I can become internet famous through it or something but:


  1. I can make really cool friends with other youtubers or if anyone watches me, I could become friends with the people who do.
  2. I get bored easily and it'd be a great way to pass the time
  3. Sometimes I am really passionate about a subject and just want to talk to people about it but not type
  4. I'm not going to lie- I have friends at school- but I can tell they get pissed off by the fact I talk a lot. This way I can let out my emotions without having to talk to myself and feel weird.
But I just wanted to say:
Don't worry, I won't forget about you guys, I'll still try and upload posts here as much as possible.
And if I do make videos I'll probably post them here. I mean if I put them up on youtube the whole world can see them so I think I can put it on here when only really my internet friends (who I've been friends for a year) are.

Misha xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to see them videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So it's finally decided?

    Maybe if it's good enough, Dan & Phil and see it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing idea Misha! :D I mean, nobody knows about this until now but I make Youtube videos. *holds finger to lips*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME idea, Misha!!

      And Dizzy, I WANNA SEE ^^

      Delete
  4. @SL Heehee thanks, you'll finally see what I look like too xD

    @Petpet well my mum said I have to first have no homework and I can really only upload videos on the weekends and holidays but I think she'll let me :D

    I doubt they will but if they did that'd be great and if they didn't there is still a possibility of other youtubers I like (who are big but not THAT big) to see it..

    @Dizzy Awhh thanks and oh cool..and your secret's safe with me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth