13/02/2013

Little Update!

Well it's a day before LURVE..

Bleh..anyway so my magazine is gonna come tomorrow ^_^ (It's a anti valentine edition by the way)

But you may remember about my rant yesterday?

A little update for you:

So today Sabrina(Frankie) tells me to wait for her by the gate after school. I'm just like "Mm kay" because I didn't really want to but if she was attempting to say sorry or something by doing this I didn't want to stop her.

So at the end of the day I go to the gate and I'm just like
"Hey have you seen Sabrina?"
And one of my friends say
"She left"

WHAT!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL ME TO WAIT FOR YOU AND THEN NOT WAIT FOR ME!? I could have never found out you left and then fucking waited until 4:00pm FOR NO GODDAMN REASON!

Do you have some mental issues or are you just downright stupid?

I don't care that she left me (again!) but the fact she wanted me to wait for her and then left me pisses me off!

-_- She needs to fix up or fuck off.

Seriously.

Sorry again :p

Misha xo

2 comments:

  1. people are seriously rude nowadays

    see, i was with this new girl (no, another one) and she wanted to check something in the office and told me to wait for her. i waited the whole recess, 20 mins standing, then later found out she left from the office's back door, and she was walking with someone else and just walked infront of me and passed me.

    ...uhh, BITCH??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...what a friggin idiot!!

    Sorry, but I don't like wasting my words on bitches like dat one.

    I'd seriously punch her.

    Oh, and don't get fooled by these bitches. They might be trying to act nice to you BUT YOU NEED A BITCH TO DEAL WITH A BITCH SO BE IT.!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth