21/01/2013

Omegle fun with Misha!!

Hello!!

Some of you may or may not have heard of Omegle.

Omegle is... [based on Wikipedia]

a free online chat website that allows users to communicate with strangers without registering.

Anyway the URL is..www.omegle.com

So I decided to have a little fun with the pervs and other people who spend their time on sites like this. I have a few conversations which I, personally liked, and those are the ones I'll share with you.

1)
The written bit says "They are only in it for the cybersex"
 2)


 3)
 4)
 5)
Those are the five funny ones I've had so far..
Which one is your favourite?
Should I do more of these?
I need your opinions so I can make this blog as appealing to you as possible so please tell me?
Plus it'll make me feel less lonely :p

Misha x

3 comments:

  1. It's funny for sure. xD I think my favorite might be #3 though... *FOREVER ALONE?*

    Keep posting a few of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are hilarious!!!

    I like 2 best!

    Here is one I cannot stop rofling over...
    http://logs.omegle.com/6ef7605

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :D, I might drop a few now and again xD.

    Oh and RW, that one's hilarious xD..

    You: F
    You: UCK YOU
    Stranger: Age?

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth