29/10/2012

Smile

Smile
I just want to see the world smile
Forget their problems for a while
Forget the pain, forget the strife
and just be happy with their life
 
I don't want to see the world down
Hate it when I hear weeps from around
 Want everybody to be happy in what they do
So please, everyone, I'm asking you:
 
To stop, stop, stop
and smile
even if it's for a bit
 Just Stop, stop, stop
and smile
I want to see everybody doing it
 
Want to live in a world of happiness, not pain
Can't we see some sunshine after all that rain?
And if you fall just get back up again
Let's overthrow the sadness and let happiness reign
 
-Misha
 

Red- Respectful
 
 
Orange- Organised
Yellow- Youthful

Green- Gorgeous
 
 
 
Indigo- Intelligent
 
If you know me well then you would know I hate the fact there are people in the world upset, depressed and harming themselves. I know depression is an illness not a choice but I just wish, even though it's almost impossible, that every person on earth, no matter how bad their life is to smile once, just once, everyday. They can smile more if they want obviously but I want every person on earth to at least smile once everyday.
 
I'm not gonna lie, I cry, a lot. Like I can't keep in my emotions. Say something's happened at home I'd cry in school. I've cried because of films, books, TV shows. If I went round and asked every person in my class if they'd ever seen me cry I bet they'd all say "Countless amount of times" But I also smile. I may so much that I use half a pint of tears a week or something but everyday I still smile.
 
Why? Because life's precious. You never know when it's gonna end. I've had so many near death experiences and every time I just pray to God thanking him that I didn't die and that I made it. I don't think some people understand how important life is and we can't take it for granted. I just want people, no matter what their life is like, to smile. Forget their problems and worries and just smile.
 
It breaks my heart that people channel their emotions through self harming, starving themselves etc. I just want to live in a world of happiness. I know that's impossible but it's worth a try right? 
 
-You can't succeed if you never try
 
So yeah I may only get 5 page views a day or I may only get a comment or two but 5 people smiling more and living life to the fullest more is much better than none. Even ONE is better than NONE.
So here I am spreading the word of how I would like the world.
 
The first bit is a poem/song I wrote on smiling and letting the pain go etc. and the smiley faces is just a rainbow of happy faces then every colour has a positive word beginning with the colour's first letter.
 
E.g.-  
Blue- Brilliant.
 
So yeah if you ever feel down read this post?
Oh and in the future I might make a page full of positive words, phrases and sayings and whenever you feel down you can just go on it to feel happy once again.
 
Adios Amigos
 and may everyday be a bright one
Misha xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth