26/10/2012

DIE!!

HI IDIOTS!!

I'm just kiddin', it's just that I'm not in a good mood today *pouts*

WHY??

Well I wanted to do a gif challenge and go on tumblr but tumblr's been down for like an hour now and then I want to do so many other stuff but I keep realising everything I wanna do involves tumblr then Dan and Phil haven't uploaded anything new and neither has Jack so now I'm really bored then I remembered I wanted to post something else so now I'm posting it but I just remembered I might need to use tumblr and now I'm gonna be bored again.

*breathes* Understand that all?

Just found out I can do my blogpost without Tumblr!!

YAY!! *cherry song comes on*

Anyway so my topic today is:

I HATE IT WHEN...
Now I don't mean those joke ones like:
 



 
Even though there are all pretty cool.
 
I mean things that have actually happened to me that I hate!
So here goes:
~I hate it when I'm trying to study and people ask me to help them! Can you not see I'm trying to do my own fucking work? Go do it yourself! Am I your slave or something? Bitch shut up. I said no already stop asking!!
(BTW the italics is what goes on in my mind)
~I hate it when a million people ask me questions at the same time. I know you all love me but can you shut up? For fucks sake let me answer that girl first! DON'T KISS YOUR TEETH AT ME YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH. Oh how I hate the world. *headdesk*
~I hate it when only certain people get letters in class and I'm one of them, then before I can even open the envelope people are asking me "What is it?" Bitch let me open it! I haven't even read it! It's my letter anyway so mind your own! Don't roll your eyes because I said "I dunno!" Oh my gosh you're still asking me? LET ME FUCKING READ IT!
~I hate it when people treat me like a slave and don't do a simple job for me. I'm done with life. What is this life? Am I a slave? I'm living in the wrong time. This should be on the news. "First Persian slave in England" Yeah. I'm a slave. Life's fun..not.
~I hate it when people make jokes out of everything!
~I hate it when people take things too seriously!
~I hate it when people ask me why I'm sad when I specifically said "Leave me alone I don't want to talk to anyone"
 
~I hate it when I feel like it's only me against the world.
 
OKAY!! Depressing days are over! Let me end on a weird note.
The word I have said the most today. And I don't mean "The" or "And" or simple words like that. I mean like "Hello" "Stop" Or words that you don't necessarily use everyday.
 
*puts on live shows presenter voice*
In LSPV: Okay the votes have been counted and verified, I can now reveal the word most used by Misha on the 26th October 2012 is..
*silence*
Is..
*silence*
Is..
*a quiet "get on with it mate!"
Is:
"DIE!!"
*people cheer and boo*
Commiserations to the words who didn't make it.
Anyway that's all from us tonight.
Come back soon for hopefully more blog posts and maybe a gif challenge.
Until then:
ADIOS AMIGOS,
Misha
 
P.S. DIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth