05/08/2012

Some new things and a lil' help.

Hey Guys! This post is an jus' an update but I need your help, but before I do I want to say: I have TWO new followers! Give it up for-
Mocking Jay and FluffyBunzy!! Also Mocking Jay has a blog!! It's new but it's AWESOME!!! So check it out! http://brittneysdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

Okay now I need your help: I want a new cursor but I don't know what to choose *cries* So here are some options then please vote your favourite one!!

Option 1:  

Roxas From
Kingdom Hearts
Option 2:
Mario's Cap

 Option 3:
Nintendo DSI

 
Option 4:
Pokeball
Option 5:
Sonic The Hedgehog
Okay so those are the five options. As you can see they're all related to games since I am Super Gamer xD. Anyway right after I post this I'll make a poll which will finish at the end of the week. So vote fast! Thanks guys.

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer.


2 comments:

Respect The Planet Earth