09/08/2012

A new idea~

Well Hello there peoplezz. I have ze new idea for a segment for ma blog!! Yes I know it's been like 3 weeks I haven't done my history of a week but it's quite long having to first choose an era or topic then go through all my horrible histories books just to find out information about the certain era or topic and then have to portray it all to you guys in the coolest way possible so it isn't like a boring history lesson which probably half of you sleep in, unless like me you are a history fan! Hurrah for history fans!!

Anyway~ Swiftly moving on. My new idea. Every week or whenever I iz bored I will do something called a gif challenge or a music shuffle game!! Or I'll play the birthday game but that one I'll probably have more pics. Anyway the three games.

1) Gif Challenge- Basically you will tell a story through gifs! So it might say something like something like the 12th gif in your folder represents how you are feeling right now and you might have a gif of someone laughing. Then you can comment if it is accurate or not. It's really fun but you need loads of gifs! So I iz gonna just save loads! Well ones I like only xD.

2) Music Shuffle Game- You put your music player on shuffle (Like iTunes, or on your iPod or Phone or whatever) Then for example the first sentence might say "How your friends see you" you press play and the you write down the name of the title of the song. Then the second sentence might be "How your parents see you" and you press "►►" this button so it goes on the next random song. Very funny outcomes sometimes!

3)Birthday game- So how you play this game is it'll list the months a by every month there will be a sentence starter. Something like "Jan-I was handcuffed for life to" or "Feb-I gave my number to" then it'll list the numbers 1 to 31 (for all the days in a month) a by every number it'll put a person. So it might have "1-Snooki" or "2-Harry Potter" then lastly it will have a list of colours and by every colour it'll have an ending of a sentence like "Red-because I am hot" or "Black-because it's my life" then you find the month you were born in, the date and what colour shirt you are wearing and voila you made a sentence. Some are funny, some are not *shrug* for example if you were playing this one and you were born on Jan 2nd and you are wearing a red shirt your sentence will be: "I was handcuffed for life to Harry Potter because I am hot!"

Well do ya think this is a good idea? Oh and when them up you guys can play along too ^_^  the easiest to play along to is the Birthday game but say you're playing along the Music Shuffle Game and you get a funny one you can jus' comment it below! Anyway that's all I got time for, I'm off to get me some gifs!

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer

P.S. There is this new blog which my close friend RedWing made: http://psforumlifeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ I am also a part of it. Basically it's a blog about all the PSF members lives. I will post on here regularly, I love you guys too much *blushes* but I will talk more about my life there and here will just be my normal blog xD. Oh and whenever I make a post on that blog I'll put up a link on my newest post so you guys can see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth