09/08/2014

How to make Minoo cry

This may seem weird but I've noticed certain things make me cry very hard so here's a list of them in case you want to see some tears on my cheeks.

  • Gallavich. Just Gallavich. (Mickey Milkovich+ Ian Gallagher) just their whole relationship and everything. It makes me cry like a baby
  • What a Catch Donnie by Fall Out Boy. Listening to it right now and quietly sobbing. Just play it whenever I'm around and watch me descend into a bumbling mess
  • Fanfiction. It could be happy or sad fanfiction but 99.9% I will cry reading it
  • Well written TV shows. Like Shameless or In The Flesh. Both made me cry pretty quickly.
  • Annoying games. Like fuck they will make me cry so much.
That's really all I can think of which is light hearted and won't dip into the really depressing stuff that make me cry you know.

On a happy note (apart from the annoying games because fuck them) everything on that list makes me happy too yay.
  • I mean Gallavich just fills me with joy when they have happy scenes and Mickey is my hero because just after he comes out he becomes so much more confident with his sexuality so quickly and I aspire to be that confident with my sexuality one day but first lets make sure my family aren't gonna fucking reject me for not being straight hahahahahahaha fuck
  • What a Catch Donnie is like one of my favourite songs and makes me sad because nostalgia and shit you know
  • Fanfiction is so well written it makes me light up and I wouldn't read it if it really made me that sad
  • Well written TV shows (with well written queer characters) are the reason I smile because fuck we need so many to make up for all these straight white dudes on my screen.
  • No annoying games just suck. I guess completing them makes me happy yeye
Okay I have no idea why I wrote this but I did so enjoy it.

Unrelated note: Listening to Build God then we'll talk by P!ATD and wanting to thank Nom for introducing me to it when we talked about panic like last year because it's a fab song thank you Nom ur gr8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth