27/03/2013

It wasn't even that hard!

Okay the title sounds pretty dirty without an explanation and although I shouldn't really go on about it I have a story to tell you. This happened yesterday but since I was so pissed off by it I couldn't even write about it but now I can!

*Children's presenter voice*
Hello, and welcome to story time with Misha. Today's story is called The bitch in Misha's class It was written by Misha and the illustrations are also by Misha.

Once upon a time on Tuesday 26th March 2013 Misha's class wasn't normal. This day was called "flexible day" No Misha and friends didn't do gymnastics, don't be silly *snobby hand flick and giggle* "flexible day" was the day where the whole school had no proper lessons and every year was on a trip or doing workshops and activities in school. So today Misha's year group were learning about Poetry.

They sat down in assembly as a performer poet named Kat began reciting her funny poems while performing them.

Misha and friends found that fun. They laughed a lot at her different accents and funny movements it was all so much fun. Then disaster struck! They were split into groups and each group had to analyse a different poem. Misha had to work with..
HER MORTAL ENEMY SJ. SJ was the mean bitchy girl in Misha's class who made snarky remarks and tried to act popular. She would talk behind everyone's backs, make rude and offensive jokes and then act sweet in front of adults. A lot of people disliked her but Misha and SJ had hated each other for a long time.
For one lesson they put their differences aside as they read a poem about MEDUSA.


Now Misha and her group- SJ, Ti and Deede had to perform this. So every person had a different emotion which fit with Medusa's personality. Misha was angry. SJ was sad. Ti was in love and Deede was sympathetic. Misha tried so hard being angry but she kept smirking at the sight of her friend Nab nab watching her. So SJ started mocking her saying "Oi you guys, Misha's part is angry but she keeps going with a big smile on her face and keeps giggling and going 'eheeh'" which Misha never did. Now Misha got angry at everyone laughing at her and SJ mimicking her so she slightly pushed SJ in anger.

I'm not bothered with making the rest like a story. Long story short. 
I pushed SJ.
She got in a strop and started telling people how I hit her for no damn reason
I got even more angry
And our poem became crap
And SJ keeps fucking telling people "All I told her was not to smile then she kept hitting me! WAH WAH!" No bitch! You kept saying I was doing something I wasn't and I don't like it when people mimic me so don't you dare pin this on me you angered me. SUCK A DICK SJ!

She won't read this but IDGAF. You may remember ages ago, like in September I wrote a blog post about how I was insecure about my height and stuff?


Well look what I just found there:

"One girl called Sarah J - Who is really tall-  puts me down the most. Last year in drama we were doing mirror images and she put her hands up so high that I couldn't reach then she'd get people to watch. A week ago she found out I love Tom Daley and she was like "No his mine" I said "His neither of ours but I like him more than you can imagine, I've liked him since I was 10!" <-- That is not a lie. Then she goes "Well I liked him before I was born!" I rolled my eyes at her stupid comment then she said "At least I'm tall enough for him" That hurt. I my jaw literally dropped and I could feel tears in my eyes."

SJ is Sarah J by the way. So yeah bitch right? And for world book day she was like to me "Do you want to dress up as one of the dwarves from Snow White?"

-_-

RANT OVER
Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth