04/02/2013

Really cool editing website

HEELOO!!

If you hadn't guessed this blog post is about a really cool editing website. It's the one I use for my magazines (currently doing the Feb edition ^_^) and it's fun to do random edits too!!

Some examples:

-Kingdom Hears Edit:
Before

After
-Doctor Who Edit:
Before

After
-Sherlock Edit:
Before

After
Which one's your favourite out of the 3? I may do more in the future..

Oh before I forget..the link to try it out yourself!!

http://pixlr.com/express/

BYEEE!!

3 comments:

  1. I love pixlr too! (Just saying but I think DL found it before all of us. ^^)

    Either way, they look amazing, Misha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RW Heehee me too :D

    @PP Yup she's the one who told me about it ^_^
    And thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth