18/11/2012

Lightbulb moment!!

'Sup brah! I is in da mood to talk like a gangsta and one of those proper bitchy typical popular chicks in highschool movies ya get me? ya know like cheerleaders wiv their "OMG he's so hawt!" so ya know when ya see dark blue I is a gansta and when you see pink I is a preppy popular chick. Talk like dis out loud or in ya head too kay?

OMG Hey! So if you look at my title you'll see I've had an idea!! OMG cool or what like "LIGHTBULB MOMENT" OMFG I'm so funny!! Hahaha. Anyway so remember like before I was like how I'm so busy with boring homework and the two cutie vloggers :3 and my TV schedule and everything? (OMG I'm such a nerd with my nerdy glasses and nerdy schedule!) So I had an idea!!

Remember how Wednesday's are like my laptop days innit? Yeah so I thought I might as well post every Wednesday ya get me blud? I mean like I might as well innit doe? anyway so liike it'll be easier for me as well coz like I got a few ideas of posts I wanna do and ya know this means they'll last longer innit? Ya get me? So yeah!

Heehee ikr!! Anyway *flicks hair* I only have a few ideas. Few means 3 or 4 btw I mean half you idiots don't even know that LMAO I'm so smart! You guys are like such idiots! Yeah so this way I have more time to think of more. Which won't be hard because I'm sooooooo smart!! Hehehe. Yeah and this way it's so organised (Look how nerdy I am!!) coz you guys will know when to look at my blog for a new post. So cool right?!?!

So yeah blud! Anyways gotta go and bang some bitches then smoke weed and get high coz I iz a gangsta yeah blud! BRAP BRAP. Laters!

OMG I gotta go too!! I'm meeting my HAWT Boyf!! He's so hawt and cute and sexay!! Did I mention he's HAWT!?!? Anyway ttyl babes!!

And back to normal :D In summary: Check my blog every Wednesday as they'll probably be a new post then.
--Misha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth