03/11/2012

Hello everyone!

'Ello! So recently I got out of ideas to post about..so this is just a random post!!

*random music comes on*

So I shall state the epic things that have happened in my life for the past week:

  1. I watch one of Dan's live shows on YouNow the day before Halloween for a hour and a half FOR THE FIRST TIME!! And he was in LONDON!! It's amazing because I was probably only half an hour away from where he was filming it (which was inside a flat) but yeah O.O EPICNESS OR WHAT?!
  2. I made a twitter!! *dances* Twitter is very fun :D In case any of you wanna follow me if you have twitter to my name is: Misha Nenoo (@MiniMinooo) So yeah..get following ;)
  3. In 3 and a half hours I will experience watching my first ever twitcam and guess who's doing it? DALEYYYYYYYY!! Yes the sexy 18 year old diver which I happen to be in love with will be hosting the first ever twitcam I watch because he got 2million followers. MORE EPICNESS!!
  4. Me and Phil (Amazingphil) had a bath at the same time in the same city!! He had tweeted that he had his first ever bath in London like 30minutes before I came out the bath BUT my baths usually take an hour long being a girl and having horrific hair and such so for a while we were both having a bath at the same time O.O WEIRD OR WHAT!?!?
  5. I didn't go trick or treating this year BUT because I was craving sweets my mum and dad bought Muffins, cookies, croissants, 3 packets of haribo and much more *dances* Oh and NUTELLA!!! I had an amazing Halloween and I didn't even leave the house!!
So yeah while I've not been posting for the past few days that's what's happened in my life. You know above it says "For the past week" it's actually only been like 3 days max. O.O 5 epic things in 3 days? THAT'S EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sorry epicness overload. Until next time-
Misha--♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth