04/09/2012

Ugh gosh I feel bad.

Aah been like 2 weeks since I updated hasn't it? Oh my days I'm sorry for all my followers. I feel so bad! I mean WTF is wrong with me. Okay I know what's wrong with me, I've become addicted to Tumblr. It's just AMAZING!! Aah gosh. So I'm gonna do a little catch up post. What have I done in these past 2 weeks?

Well I was meant to see my best friends on Saturday but one had to babysit :/ GREAT(!) So then we postponed it to this Saturday but now I'm going to that mini pervs Birthday party. Double great(!) My obsession with Tom Daley has become bigger and now half of my tumblah pics are of him. Uhh I have found myself strangely drawn towards one direction as well. Doctor Who is BACK!! And better than ever.

Where did Oswin get the Milk?
EGGS!
Out of 10? 11.
I didn't kick you out! I gave you up!
What Colour?
Rescue me chin boy and show me the stars!

All weird yet memorable quotes in that episode of Doctor Who. If you have no clue, what I am talking about then watch it and you'll see. Umm the idiot cyberbully has gone! At last! FM came back to the rescue!! Who am I kidding, I'm still annoyed that she left us for some months :/ Uhh School in 2 days. Scared. Not excited. Well I am. But I'm not. Most of the Bitchy girls left so that's good. Hopefully there won't be new bitchy girls. That's all I can think of. See ya around hopefully!!

Forever and Always-
MishaN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth