22/08/2012

Hey People!

Umm first of all I wanna say sorry for not being on as much, and only doing little posts. I just have loads more to do, I gotta check my emails more since I sent an email to my friend who's in Algeria. I was on my tumblr more because I just wanted to get it up and running, also I have a lot to catch up on with homework, the PSF, and facebook these days. So I do apologise. Like I said I'm not leaving here! Never! I hope..Anyway forget about the bad news guess what?!

THE CURSOR THING WORKED! With a lil' help from Coolgyal I realised I was pasting the code in the wrong place, so I tried again today and now I have a brand new cursor. Pretty nice eh? Ahh gosh my friend is going to have a lot to catch up on when she gets back. So how have you all been? My life's been a little hectic. Oh and I was also trying to fix up my sleeping time stuff, since schools starting in like 2 weeks. Umm it was Eid a few days ago ^_^, never did anything but my family might go to a restaurant tonight or tomorrow both to celebrate Eid, and my brother passing his driving exam! So that's all I think..I'll try and keep up with here more now that everythings' getting sorted.

Forever and Always-
MishaN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth