23/07/2012

Summer has begun!

Well For me my summer has just begun! It's the first day of my actual summer holidays and so far I got me some fun days planned out! On Thursday me and my friend are gonna do a high school musical marathon. WHY? Coz we were obssesed as childs so we wanna relive the memories. One down side in my opinion? It's gonna be at my friends. Well you see my friend has a twin brother and well he read one of my stories on wattpad with my friend (Click the orange thing opposite -->) and well he read the one with the sex scene. Anyway so seeing him is gonna be a little embrassing *blushes*  ANYWAY let's forget about that coz it's summer!
What time is it?
SUMMER TIME!
It's our vacation!
*everyone cheers* So let's put on our shades, slap on some sun cream and head down to the beach!

Oh and guess what? Me and my bro completed Rayman Origins? You might remember me posting about it AGES ago but now after all that hard work we've completed it!

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth