21/07/2012

Sorreh.

Sorreh for not posting my history of the week, and my last two days of school, my first day of summer and first day of Ramadan I was sooo busy these past few days So I apologise. I will post more soon but for now I just wanna say if you are 15 or over or a VERY MATURE 13/14 year old (like MEH!) then you should watch Sorority Row. I can't put up the trailer as I don't think it will be appropriate but let me just explain a bit of the story. It all begins with these girls who play a prank on one of their boyfriends because he cheated on one of the girls (Megan) They pretend she's died and take her to a run down place but things go horribly wrong when the boyfriend accidentally killed her by stabbing her in the chest to release the air in her lungs. They have to choose whether to confess or just forget about it. As they choose to forget about it some mysterious person starts killing the girls and other people who find out about the secret one by one. Is Megan back from the dead? Or is it another prank that's going too far? Well you gotta just wait and see. WARNING: Contains Blood, dirty scenes and a lot of swearing so beware.

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth