01/04/2014

A new month a new confusion



April is now upon us, well for me, dunno about you since time zones. But yeah April is here. Let's start off with a simple:

Pinch. Punch. First day of the month. (No returns)

Also a little April Fools:
I have friends (hahaha)
I own money (hahaha)
I am funny (hahaha)

Now on the topic of April I have realised that essentially Easter is a time where we rejoice and come together, to bond over the hardships poor Jesus had to go through with the whole crucifixion thing by eating chocolate for a whole weekend.

Like literally how did that happen? How did we go from Jesus sacrificing himself for forgiveness of others (or so Christians believe) to lets just stuff our faces with chocolate and get away with it.

I kid you not, Easter is like the only time you can get away with binge eating chocolate.

Any other time of the year:
Person: What did you do over the weekend?
Me: Ate chocolate
Person: Wtf is that all?

Easter:
Person: What did you do over the weekend?
Me: Ate chocolate
Person: Me too!

Like the logic behind easter eggs and chocolate eggs doesn't even make sense.
Would someone like to enlighten me please?
Thanks

-Minoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth