28/07/2012

Olympics Opening Ceremony AND funny pics.

Well as you may know the Olympics began today in LONDON!! WOOP WOOP! Anyway it was the opening ceremony! I never watched all of it but when I started people were dancing to random songs. xD Weird!
Then came the countries. In total there was 205!!! From Italy to Jamaica to Iran and France. Every country you could ever IMAGINE was there! It was like a whole hour *yawns* but it sure was fun, seeing all the colours of the flags and all the different people. After 204 countries came it was time for GREAT BRITAIN!! They circled the stadium and may I say that Tom Daley looked as hot as ever *fans self*
I mean who can resist this guy!
*dreams about him* Anyway! There were so many events! Singing, dancing, waving flags, people dressed as pigeons on bicycles. WHAT!?!? Lemme show you my friends: 
Very creative non? It made me and my family LOL though.
Anyway last night I was bored so I made some funny pics :D Here are some examples:
*shakes leg 100 time* Ow! xD It hurts! Curse you computer!
 Or should I say, CURSE YOU PICTURE!!! xD 
Credit goes to my friend- Tiny Panda

I love that book!!

Awh don't worry!

Stupid Computer!


SORREH! I was bored. *rolls eyes*




Thanks, you too.

So what do you guys think? Should I make more? Or do you think it's idiotic? Comment your thoughts AND what teams you're supporting for the Olympics. GO TEAM GB(Great Britain) AND IRAN!!

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer

1 comment:

Respect The Planet Earth