17/07/2012

Day 2!

Okay so Day 1 aka Monday was yesterday so now it's time for day 2!! Well today I had a R.S trip so I visited 3 local Churches. It all started in school where we then went through a local park to get to a bus stop. We then got on a bus to go to the first church. (This bit is boring but bare with me, it gets funnier) The first church to be honest was a little tiring and boring but after that we were on the bus again and this time to the second church which is right outside my school. I actually found this one funnier as whenever he wanted to ask a question we had to say our names and what we had for breakfast and he would interrogate us! Example

Friend: My name is Maria and I had toast and jam
Man: What type of jam?
Maria: Strawberry jam
Man: Was it lumpy or smooth?
Maria: Smooth I guess..
etc. I took her ages to ask her question! Then we had a lunch break which to be honest was kinda weird. The flies were obsessed with us! Then I showed some of my friends a poem I wrote for the guy I liked:

I wanted to tell you how I feel
and put in a song,
but every time I tried
it would go wrong

So I'm just gonna be blunt
and tell you how I feel
You might think writing a poems easy
but it's not when it's a big deal

So I'm not gonna use fancy language
Just tell you what you mean to me;
and I'm gonna start in:
1....2....3....

When I see you I can't help but smile
and when you smile back I'm paralysed
and when you say a joke, I laugh so hard
and when our eyes meet I'm hypnotised

I think I'm falling in love with you
and I don't care if you don't feel the same
I just wanted you to know
coz every moment I don't tell you it eats me away

I don't care if I'm older than you,
but when I see you my heart beats fast
you might think this is a tiny crush
but do you know how long it's last-ed?

It all started last year April
where us and our families went outside
it was because of our countries tradition
but at the time my feelings I did hide

And now it's been a year that I haven't seen you
and I regret not saying that you're my-
heart's desire, so now a chance has come and I
grabbed it otherwise I'll be sad when I die.

My legs turn to jelly
every time I see you
Every time I think of you
I'm falling for you

I get a weird feeling in my belly
every time I see you
Every time I think of you
I'm falling for you

Your smile, your eyes
they make me feel warm inside
and whenever someone asks who I've got a crush on
your face comes to my mind

Your personality, the way you are
I feel so happy around you
and now that I've got a chance
I know what I wanna do.

But I'm starting to feel like Juliet
coz even though I like you, our families ain't exactly best of friends
they used to be but not anymore
so seeing you came to an end

Then a few weeks ago I was bored
so I searched your name on facebook
I saw a profile so I clicked on it
so I could have a better look

It was you so I sent a request
and you said yes
I was so overjoyed and I realised this is my moment
this moment is the best.

So now I'm writing you this poem
on how I truly feel about you
and no hard feelings if you don't like me back
but I really hope you do,
coz I've fallen for you.

Your thoughts? Anyway the last church we went to was the most fun because the man kept making jokes and actually let some of the girls drink real life wine! Some liked it and some hated it but it was funny. Then he let us go inside a confession box which was really funny as some of the girls messed around. The funniest bit was when one girl said "I wanna fuck you!" Just as the teacher opened the door telling us to get out as it was time to go. We then got to go home 2 whole hours early! Oh yeah and my teacher tried singing *facepalm* Let's just say it was an EPIC fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth