08/07/2013

Just A Video

Hey, so after taking like a 2 month break because of exams I have started uploading videos again here's just a small update one I made:

Because I changed my channel name (it's now soboringughhh) I can't find my video so here's a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1xWLvoiaU


I have many ideas in the future and I still haven't even made some of the ideas I had when I first started this

Just a heads up here are a few of the ideas I'm thinking of:


  • The story of my idiot maths teacher
  • How TV shows have taken over my life
  • Why I find Hashtags annoying
That's just a few I can think of. If you haven't already I would appreciate it if you subscribed. Not only would you see my videos as soon as I upload them but then I wouldn't have to keep making posts including them. Not that I mind.

But yeah more content coming soon so subscribing now would be a good choice :D


-Minoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth