19/12/2012

Meet My Friends!!

Hello!

SO while I was being bored a few days ago, as usual, I came up with a new segment called: Meet My Friends!

So I asked one of my very very good Friends, Red Wing a few okay more like 30 questions about her, her personality and a few random ones! Upon reading them you will learn the secrets of Red Wing.. Like what her favourite animal is and how she defines art! Every week will be a new person and some questions may vary for example one question I asked RW was her opinion on this whole 21/12/12 prophecy and the world ending. Next week or whatever I won't be able to ask that since the day has gone by.. get it? Anyway before we get into the questions here's a little introduction on Red Wing written by herself so you can learn the basics about her.

Howdy Partner! Salutations! Bonjour! Namaste! Hola! Salvete! However ya wanna say it! HI! I’m RedWing! So nice to meet you! As you probably already figured out, I’m Misha’s BFF! I’m just a NYC gal who LOVES music, friends, fun, creativity, poptropica (online gaming), reading, writing, and any good challenge! Wanna talk to me? Just leave me a msg here! à www.redwingscabin.chatango.com

Now onto the all important questions!!

*game show music comes on*

) What is your Internet name? RedWing!
2) How old are you? 13 years YOUNG!
3) Which country do you come from? United States of America! :D
4) Lefty or Righty? Righty! :D
5) Are you a boy or a girl? GURL. xD
6) What colour are your bedroom walls? P!nk Black heart (cards)
7) Do you share your bedroom? Yes, with meh twin sis!
8) If you could meet anyone on this planet who would it be? Omg, I would want to meet KATNISS EVERDEEN! :D
9) Who is your favourite male celeb? Um….Simon Cowell! :D
10) Who is your favourite female celeb? Ellen DeGenres!
11) What's your strangest challenge? Saying a letter of the alphabet with your mouth closed! :D
12) Define art. An expression of one’s inner, most passionate, authentic, realistic feelings.
13) What is your favourite game? MANHUNT!!
14) What are your opinions on the world ending?YOLO! LETS MAKE THE MOST OF THE NIGHT LIKE WE’RE GONNA DIE YOUNG! LOOOL

15) What's the last movie you saw? Umm….oh yeah! Bully L
16) What is your star sign? Like the horoscope? Virgo!
17) Whens your birthday? 9/14
18) Do you have a pet? Nopers
L
19) What time is it right now? 7:30 PM EST
20) What's your favourite animal? CHIPMUNK! I like derpies too but um :P *awkward*
21) Pink or Blue? Pink!
22) What's the first word that comes to your head when I say "Charge"? Horses, and jousting!
23) What are you wearing? Tight T-Shirt that says “I Black heart (cards) Ninjas” on it and fluffy light green pyjama pants.

24) What's your favourite subject? Music! (aka Band)
25) What is your favourite word? Fun! ♪F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me….N is for anyone and anywhere♪…DEEP IN THE DEEP BLUE SEE OMG ROFL
26) Describe your personality in three words.Confidence, Passion, Strength.
27) Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOBUNNIES FOREVER! THEY KKILLL UUU! Lol jkjk, chocolate!
28) Do you sleep with any stuffed toys? Nope. Just me and meh pillows. xD *Dirty Mind Alert!!*
29) What's your favourite tongue twister? Homework is good for you.
30) Complete the sentance "What if.."bananas could grow wings and get gun licenses and eat chocolate snickerdoodles????!!!


And her blog so you can check it out!

Tchao people! -RedWing
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
And back to me! Usually I would end BUT guess what?

"WHAT!?"
 
I HAVE 2000 pageviews! OMG I love every single one of you people who have read my blog. I feel so loved :3 Awhh Thank you people!!
 
Anyway I gotta go now and celebrate! (Oh and get ready for my Form Tutor's party tomorrow. He's leaving so we're gonna give him a proper send off!! Time to put the party poppers in my bag!)
 
LYLAS (Love you like a sister)
LYLAB (Love you like a brother [just in case a guy's reading..ya never know]


1 comment:

Respect The Planet Earth