02/08/2012

Fun Day Today!!

Well Today I had an epic day! And a lil weird one.. It was my friend's bday so it was mega fun! Anyway let's kick start the day with me waking up! Oh I know what you're thinking "Boohoo she rose from her bed, big deal!" Well it was kinda funny so I'll explain. I had a dream[No I'm not starting a Martin Luther King speech] Anyway my dream:

Me and my brothers were in a concert stage place and a party had just finished so there were banners and ribbons and smashed bottles etc everywhere. I had bought my pillow, blanket and my oyster card[?!] My two brothers started having Sahari [Basically breakfast before sunrise as my brothers are fasting] anyway and one of my brothers was explaining to me how he got an account on FableHaven and made money. Now the weird thing about this is that some of the forum members were talking about fablehaven the night before [Yes, I do mean you Petpet, Animalfan and Dangerous Leaf {If you're even seeing this at the moment}]. Plus my brother plays a game called "Diablo" and you can actually make money from it and I think it's similar to Fablehaven in some ways. Anyway so I was so scared I wouldn't wake up in time [I had to be ready by 11:10am and I usually wake up at 2pm or something] in my dream I was consistently asking my brothers what time it is. Even though they were still eating they were saying how it's 6:45am. The halfway through my dream I was like "Oh stuff this, I'm just gonna wake up and see what time it really is." Before I woke up I told my brother to give me my oyster so otherwise it'll be left in the dream world. When I finally woke up I saw it was 5am. *facepalm*

So that was my dream. Once I woke up, I just did random stuff til my mum woke up so she could straighten my hair. I then got changed into my outfit [Teal top with a zebra on it saying 'Don't Cross Me', Teal jeans, a black mini jacket and black ankle high boots] and I applied a lil lip gloss. Then I went to my friends house and we went to the shopping centre! Now the real fun begins *laughs*


The closest I could get to what I was wearing using random websites:


We first went to McDonald's to have lunch and wow it was some big as* lunch. Burgers, chips, cheese and onion triangle dips, more chips, coke and even more chips. Oh and loads of sauce :D. Then after lunch we went to the cinema!! We watched The Lorax!
If was one of my fav movies! Sweet and Funny and a lil cute (Pipsqueak is adorable :)) Then after that we headed to my friend's house for CAKE! And more. Then we kinda had a second lunch, this time it was: Dinosaur shaped nuggets, mini cheese and onion pasties, chips and pizza. Plus a lil orange juice :D. We then played a few board games and then we had the CAKE! We took loads of pics and all in all it was a fun day.

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth